Monday, June 22, 2009

yesterday went out to plae ball with jeff yulong and a few peeps. actually quite okay la, juz that I think didn't play enuff. today is monday I just slack at home and do nothing ._. today health minister announce that next week school will carry on as usual.

NOOO. and actually 89% of people think that holidays should be extended, but apparently the government didn't care. in the end the poll is just for fun because we had no say anyway. hm to think I was looking forward to the extended holidays.

well that just gives me less time to complete my homework. am still left with l.a essay, geog essay, chinese and a teeny little bit of math. i always do math and sciences first. i don't like languages.

apparently I can't look on the bright side because I just got banned on maple today for hacking! -.- blah maple sucks, now hafta go back to dota lol. shall game lesser these days as I have to chiong my homework, if not i'll get screwed on the 2nd day of school (since 1st day is AYG). hais. well, off to sleep now, since there's IDMI tomorrow. more filming and laughs heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment