Friday, June 26, 2009

Yesterday slack at home do nothing but dota...so sian, nowhere to go also.

Today went to school to mug with Yunen, Yulong, Chuanhui, then saw Qinting, Gabriel, Ziyi, Rason they all there doing IDMI. actually today was the deadline for the IDMI film, I think my group the film abit joke sia, needa re-film some next time.

Also, congratulations to myself, coz i finished all my homework except chinese LOL. i still haven't borrow the liuyong book, so i not gonna do chinese. after chiong finish geog essay went lan with ch and yl. lol yunen 1 person emo go home alone and fall asleep and miss her stop. go there play 3 game of dota, 2 lose and 1 dc. wth sia, seriously everytime got feeder in our team. kotl 0 - 10. the kotl whole game never talk de lol. then aft that ch go back home eat dinner, me and ding go katong laksa eat dinner, then i reach home 9.30.

One more incident I experience when I going home is that all the OLD people in singapore all got problem one sia. got 1 aunty sitting at the seat, then I was standing, I take out my earphone then it hit her. she look at me with that look like I just murder her son liddat sia, then somemore make some weird noise. then aft that, got one guy wanna alight, so i move backwards let him alight, then this old guy sitting down, I ACCIDENTALLY hit him, he stare at me with the face like I just murder his son also, then speak some malay vulgarity, then look front, then look at me, then say vulgarity, then repeat again. until I stare back at him, then he stop it. -.- aft that I saw one guy alighting than his bag hit that uncle again, then the uncle do back the same cycle again LOL, onli this time no guy to stare at.

Seriously sia they like got nothing better to do one, nothing to do then just stare at people, say some funny stuff. haiz. nevermind luckily he never do anything to me, if not i also dunno wad to do sia.

2 more days of holidays left, wa sian.

Yours Sincerely
Terence

No comments:

Post a Comment