Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yesterday was used for filiming IDMI, damn sian sia..i think nobody wanna do the editting, somemore have to hand in by friday. -__- but i think my chinese will be better than my l.a sia, looking at current results. everything now lies on mr ken, hopefully he will enjoy our film. ^^

Today went out to study with chuanhui yulong cheryl yunen, quite productive, i finished my l.a essay and also maths. now i'm left with geog and chinese. i haven't borrowed the book haha and I'm not even sure of what to do. nvm chinese GG le.

Anyway shooting results are out sia. damn shocking our school actually top LOL. that means get a chance to go finals. but girls team miss 4 points to get into finals heh. our school also nobody get into individual category. O_O anyway AYG has been scaled down, only SCs needa attend sia. heh.

Now singapore got 200 plus H1N1 cases already, everyday its adding 20 plus cases, and every week doubling/tripling sia. but why school still never close? nevermind it's a sad fact. haiz. tomorrow and friday cca cancelled, which gives me more time to do my homework YAY! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment