Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yesterday my IDMI group members came to my house to do filming...yawns. The filming was quite okay la. but got alot of slacking in between lol. and noise pollution nearby my house. there was this household that was drilling and hammering on the second floor, super noisy. i think we're around half done with our film, just need to film a few more scenes and edit a little and we'll be done. (: well, life's been mundane these few days. no activities on for monday and tuesday. but i'll be going class chalet from wed to friday! well at least that's something to look forward to. hmm but i still haven't started on my homework. that's to say i have only 2 days of my holidays left to finish up my homework. haiz. anybody can lend me the chinese book that you're supposed to read? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment